Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hello Kitty's Panda Costume


October is here! And what do we associate October with? HALLOWEEN! Though it may be a little bit early, it doesn't harm to get into the spirit!
(Like the ghost picture I took of her? I'm taking a digital photography class this semester and I decided to use her as my subject in the creative flash assignment. This was done using a long exposure with 2 bursts of flash.)

The Story---☆
I saw this Hello Kitty plush last week at Target, however, because of the $7 price tag, I didn't buy it. I couldn't stop thinking about how adorable it was in its panda costume so I gave in and bought it this weekend ^_^ It's well worth the money hehe! ~

Talk Au Courant---☆
Hello Kitty's panda bear costume is KAWAII!!! (meaning cute in Japanese) Her panda hood comes off to reveal her normal head ^_^ Though a simple concept, the simplicity makes it all the cuter! Her red bow also brings a nice contrast to her outfit as well. Gosh she's so cute I could melt! That's all for this time~

()...()
(^-^) [♥]
(''')(''')

No comments:

Post a Comment