Sunday, October 18, 2009

Country Bunnies


Back to the countryside this week, this time with bunnies! Here we have an adorable mother and baby pair wearing matching clothing! Again, simplicity is the theme~~~

The Story---☆
My mom bought this set for me when I was very young ^_^ It comes with another outfit for the mom bunny, too! I think it's supposed to play some music too but it doesn't work anymore ^^;;;

Talk Au Courant---☆
The matching fabric and straw hats are perfect for these two! I really love the sky blue and white theme, it gives a nostalgic but carefree feeling. The loose overalls add to that carefree mood as well. The baby bunny's oversized bib makes it very cute and cuddly. I love the embellishments on their hats as well!

()...()
(^-^) [♥]
(''')(''')

3 comments:

  1. I actually dig these outfits... I think it would be really cool to make life size ones for costume, like some outrageous fashiony farmer from some obscure anime. Sigh... I wish I was an anime character, they get such cool clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omigod, this is waaaaaay too cute. I have a huge collection of little stuffed bears from my youth, and now I wish I had a huge collection of undersized clothes for them!

    ReplyDelete