Sunday, November 29, 2009

They can wear our clothes too!


If you have any jumbo sized stuffed animals, fashion for them gets even easier (meaning, let them wear your clothes and acessories!)

The Story---☆
Winnie the Pooh x Hello Kitty
I bought this Hello Kitty gloves/hat/scarf set this week and I totally love it! I needed a model so that I could check out how it looks and so, Pooh Bear just happened to be the perfect model ^_^ With my black/white sunglasses, this is going to be the perfect winter acessory this year for me! (and Pooh too!)

Talk Au Courant---☆
Wow! Is that really Pooh Bear? He looks very stylish, especially with those sunglasses! The contrast in colors really sticks out and gives Pooh a fun and warm look this winter. With Hello Kitty's red bow and Pooh's red shirt, it's a perfect combination!

()...()
(^-^) [♥]
(''')(''')

No comments:

Post a Comment