Monday, November 23, 2009

Childhood Memories


For many of us, we have a ton of stuffed animals. However, the ones that are closest to us are often the ones that we spent the most time with during our childhood years.

The Story---☆
I really love stuffed animals (if you haven't noticed already)! For this week, I wanted something a bit special, something that would bring back warm memories. So guess what I found? My old bunny friend stuck upside down behind some teddy bears on my shelf. I haven't seen her in a long long time and I used to love to play with her clothes when I was really young. She looks extremely old now but the feeling is still the same. Though her clothes may not be super chic in today's fashion world, they're still unique!

Talk Au Courant---☆
Her unique clothes fit her well especially because her body is very colorful (as you can see from her ears). The blue gradation works well from her skirt and the white vest flows with the color of her face. I also like how there's lace trimming on her skirt! It adds a lot of flair. Fur, lace, and corduroy certainly look warm as well!

()...()
(^-^) [♥]
(''')(''')

2 comments:

  1. I loved stuffed animals back in the day, and surprisingly I managed to still hold on to my favorite one! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I had a bear when I was little that I loved to death. To this day, I still keep him by my bed, although I no longer sleep with it... at least I don't admit to it...

    His name was Jovus, named after my middle name which I couldn't pronounce at that age (Joseph). It's funny how something so simple is something that you remember from childhood.

    ReplyDelete