Monday, September 14, 2009

Oversized glasses!


Hello again, fellow fashionistas! Take a break from mainstream fashion and lighten up. This week we feature trendy glasses on a classic teddy bear and Domo-kun. Domo is the mascot for the Japanese channel, NHK. He is usually brown, but the plush version here was a special version for Valentine's day last year.

The Story---☆
Needing a break from studying biochemistry, I pulled out a few glasses from my shelf. With my buddies nearby, I decided to let them be my models for the day (rather than me)!

Talk Au Courant---☆
Very, very adorable! Let's start off with the sunglasses. These are some lovely, big Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses! These days, big sunglasses are very fashionable and a must have accessory for every wardrobe. Now, sometimes they can be too big for the face, especially in both cases. Make sure you choose glasses that fit the shape of your face! Of course, it is alright to break the rules sometimes.

Next, we have the playful plaid glasses. Though wide, it nicely suits the wide and round shape of Teddy and Domo's faces. I especially like how the glasses match Domo's fur. Personally, the plaid glasses are a win win! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment