Sunday, September 20, 2009

Here comes the bride! At McDonald's!


Here comes the bride! Here comes the bride! Hello Kitty x McDonald's style! And who's the lucky groom? Dear Daniel!

The Story---☆
I came across these two as a McDonald's promotional item a few years ago (although it looks like it dates back to 2000 ... so nine years ago?) Now, I have a huge obsession for Hello Kitty items so I had to get both doll! They're undeniably cute! ^_~

Talk Au Courant---☆
At first, I didn't realize that this was their wedding outfit. However, their uniforms look great (though, not necessarily for a wedding) Aren't the caps and ties just adorable?

Hello Kitty is one of the best examples when taking plush doll fashion into account. Though her style may be simple, it epitiomizes girl fashion. Sometimes, her outfits may look similar to another, but the colors always match the atmosphere she is in. Best of all she always has a cute hair accessory, spanning from ribbons to flowers. As a worldwide sensation, she definitely has an impact on cuteness and simple fashion.

()...()
(^-^) [♥]
(''')(''')

2 comments:

  1. ok, your blog is great! Such a creative thing to blog about. I used to have hello kitty stuff all the time when I was younger, not sure where it ended up. But how fun that you collect these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Hello Kitty! I just ordered a 10" kidrobot figure of A-Trak. I wonder why no one at kidrobot has done a full Hello Kitty series.

    ReplyDelete